And it’s not that I don’t love you guys… I just wish I was there…!
- Tony Morgan tonymorganlive.com
- Greg Atkinson gregatkinson.com
- Rhett Smith rhettsmith.com
- Camron Ware visualworshipper.com
- Jaime Jackson jamiejacksonxp.com
- Charles Lee charlestlee.com
- John Atkinson http://johnatkinson.typepad.com
- Jason Curlee http://jaycurlee.blogspot.com
- Kent Shaffer churchrelevance.com
- Scott Williams www.bigisthenewsmall.com
- Mary Beth Stockdale http://marybethstockdale.wordpress.com
- Bobby Greunewald swerve.lifechurch.tv
- Dave Gibbons davegibbons.tv
- Dave Ferguson daveferguson.typepad.com
- Mark Driscoll theresurgence.com
- Ed Stetzer edstetzer.com
- Todd Rhoades toddrhoades.com
- Dave Travis davetravisnow.com
- Sherry Surratt sherrysurratt.com
- Geoff Surratt geoffsurratt.com
- Eric Swanson ericjswanson.com
- Marc Payan http://marcpayan.com
I personally haven’t met half of these, but would love to some day! I know that a few of them are live-blogging the event and are providing some extremely relevant and valuable content for the masses.
One particular blog that’s doing a real good job (from my perspective) is Kent’s over at ChurchRelevance. He’s organizing the conference information consistently, stylistically, in appropriate bite-sized pieces.
I really dig that.
Check out his 5 question interview with Mark Driscoll about Multi-Sites. I think there’s some definite parallels that would tag along quite nicely with iCampus Experiences and Internet Campuses:
Jesus wants us to multiply and expand to make disciples.
In 1 Corinthians 9, Paul says that he will do all things and use all means to reach people.
The church networks of the early church
Technology has given us new opportunities. Seats, pipe organs, printed words, microphones, and multi-site are all “innovations” that have been implemented into the church with resistance at first. All ministry is culturally contextualized, but the question is, “What year?”
It allows you to get “big” and “small” at the same time. You can improve your production and preaching and consequently grow big without having to sacrifice community and your small groups. The multi-site allows more people to specialize in their areas of ministry.
Thanks Kent, great job. Anyone else got any great stuff that I need to be reading…?