From Member Connect:
MemberConnect takes the portion of church management that benefits members and puts it online — making information available to church members, and allowing ministry leaders to effectively and easily manage their ministry communications.
MemberConnect has additional features not found in church management software: items that make sense because everyone in the church can view and participate from their Web browser, at anytime, from anywhere. It provides every ministry in your church their own unique calendar, announcement list, discussion groups, prayer requests, photo albums, and more! And, unlike conventional church software, MemberConnect is available to all your church members 24 hours a day, anywhere they have access to the Internet.
- Free technical support for church administrators.
- MemberConnect can function as a front-facing, public website.
- Every ministry has its own list of announcements for members to see.
- Every ministry gets its own unique calendar. Ministry leaders can schedule events, set up recurring events, and have MemberConnect send out automatic e-mail reminders to group/ministry members at specified times to remind them of the event.
- You can have more than one church administrator. The administrator creates groups and assigns group leaders. MemberConnect allows the church administrator to delegate many of the responsibilities to the group leaders. That makes the administrator’s job quick and easy.
- Assign tasks to specific ministry/group members. The status of the task can be monitored. Once it is marked as completed it is removed from the list. Individuals can see tasks assigned to them by simply clicking on the tasks button on the left and selecting the personal or family tab at the top.
- Cost: $30-$130/month (based on number of users)
- Update cost: Included in monthly price.
- Website: http://www.ctsmemberconnect.net
- Platform: Web Based