Logos Church Management Software is a leading developer of high-quality, innovative solutions for churches, schools, and other non-profit organizations. When you need accurate and efficient management of information on the people you serve, depend on Logos to meet your needs.
Logos creates and supports a full range of advanced management software and support for organizations throughout the United States and Canada.
- Church Management: Efficiently serves the needs of churches, tracking as much detail as you need on individiuals and families, pledges, giving, group participations, contacts, and more.
- Donor Management: Meets the unique information needs of non-profit organizations. Easily provide receipts for all donations, and mail to all or selected individuals or organizations.
- Accounting: Provides true Fund Accounting with Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Payroll. You have options to add Accounts Receivable and/or User Reports: Financial Report Writer.
- Facility Scheduler: Streamlines the procedures for scheduling and managing busy, active programs, keeping track of all the vital details on the events that you are scheduling.
- Ministry Scheduler: Designed to manage volunteers and staff who serve in rotating schedules: ushers, greeters, child care staff, etc. A link to Logos II lets you easily keep data on your current volunteers.
- Sacramental/Church Register: A link to Logos II Church Management lets you easily update personal data in both programs at once.
- User Reports: Add On available for each of the above products, allowing you to edit the layouts of the standard reports provided with the program. With Logos II and Logos Accounting, you also gain the ability to create new custom reports.
- Ministry Connection: A web-based application that links the Desktop and Internet environments, bringing the best of both worlds to your organization and the people you serve. Logos truly makes the computer a more effective resource for a growing ministry.
- Global Backup: An invaluable resource that automates your data backups for all Logos programs, with the option to backup onto a secure site away from your facility, managed by Logos.
- Logos Safe Environment (VPIN): Web-based “dashboard” for managing your screening and tracking process for volunteers and staff.
- Users: 6000
- Pricing: $25/month+ (a typical church is in the $75/month range)
- Platform: Windows or Hosted online.
- Website: http://logoscms.com