Here’s the official email request by Tony Steward:
This is a special ask for your online participation and help coming this Sunday.
Here at LifeChurch.tv we have been in active development of a brand new internet campus tool to run our online experiences. We are almost ready to push the first version live, but we haven’t gotten a chance to get more universal feedback and to test how it handles the load of a larger number of participants.
So, we would like to invite you, your blog readers, your twitter followers, your fellow church staff and friends to come and help us out this coming Sunday (November 16th) at 1pm Central Time. You will be the first group of people outside of LifeChurch.tv to actually interact and use the new tool, and your feedback will be important as we refine the tool for launch.
If you could do any or all of the following things we would very much appreciate it!
- Write a blog post asking your readers come and participate in this beta test of the new internet campus tool, and include a link to the new internet campus tool.
- Twitter about the test on over the next couple of days with the link to the new internet campus we will provide below.
- Send an email or other communication (Facebook, etc.) to your fellow church staff or personal network of pastors to have them come and help to evaluate the tool.
- Come yourself and participate in the experience and offer up feedback as you notice things. (all feedback can be sent to http://getsatisfaction.com/lifechurchtv Sam Duregger, who is the Digerati Drago (Project Manager).)
Here is the link to view the experience and to send people to:
As you have any questions or feedback please let us know!!
So, are you going to be there? Blog about it, tweet it, send an email out… because this one should be good.
In addition, for those who are curious, it appears that they are using a few other tools for feedback, data management, and other coolness:
- GetSatisfaction – For Feedback Collection (using widgets, etc)
- Fellowship Technologies – For their data management and ChMS
- Wufoo – For Forms and their “What’s Next” support
- Light Cast Media – For content streaming
- And more – Check Here for a list of other tools and tech that LifeChurch uses.
Be there or be square.