From Kingdom Tools:
Kingdom Tools has grown from the vision of providing software to enable churches to manage their ministry needs, to a robust and fully-featured web-based church management system. With KT’s current features, you can communicate, publish and grow your ministry Anywhere Anytime.
- Unlimited technical support, unlimited personalized training and unlimited upgrades.
- Web based platform doesn’t limit users physically.
- Very customized solution.
- Leaders login from anywhere and easily update the content. No HTML or coding knowledge required!
- We customize the look of your template for you, or work with your current design.
- Content block options include a calendar of events, FAQ’s, mini-calendars, flash movies, contact information, and more
People, Groups, and Families:
- You can allow users to view all member information, or block them from confidential information
- Customize over 250 fields! Track spiritual journey, leadership training, visitor assimilation etc.
- Schedule church-wide or ministry-specific events.
- Schedule participants for upcoming events; if you’d like, KT will automatically remind participants of their upcoming commitments
- Grant users full access to Contributions, read-only access to Contributions, or no access to Contributions
- Create your own fields for Chart of Accounts, Tender, Campaigns, Pledges, etc.
- Split checks and contributions between different accounts and pledges
- Login to your Kingdom Tools intranet (or “back-end”) resources area to upload sermon notes, meeting minutes, etc.
- Ministry leaders enjoy their own ministry’s resources area; a Worship Leader, for instance, can upload that week’s songsheets or MP3’s, then allow designated team members to login and access materials so they can be better prepared for worship practice
- Enjoy one central place to store files and images that can be used at your convenience for the website, online newsletters, people area, etc.
- Grant ministry leaders the ability to view and/or record attendance for events
- View your whole database when logging attendance, or narrow it down to groups you’ve already created
- Run and save custom reports on attendance to events
- Designated users login and run reports securely and from anywhere and at anytime
- Run reports including up to 250 custom fields you may have created in the People Manager
- Export to HTML or CSV
- Upfront Cost: $500-2500. Based on customization
- Monthly Cost: $45-$95+. Based on membership
- Update Cost: Free
- Website: http://kingdomtools.com/
- Platform: Web based