KidCheck is a child check-in system used by professional childcare providers, activity centers, gym/fitness centers and yes Churches!
Not to knock-on other child check-in solutions that are integrated into a ChMS, but KidCheck is built to do one thing and one thing only. You won’t find extra modules to add, here, just three editions and four pricing models of the same service: Secure child check-in.
Secure, easy to use, and my favorite aspect, affordable!
KidCheck is 100% web based and runs on both Windows and Mac.
- Easily manage information, medical alerts, who is and isn’t safe.
- Contact guardians with built-in SMS text messaging.
- Parent text notifications when children are check in and out.
- Parents can enter information.
- Self-maintaining databases builds automatically.
- Run custom reports.
- Built in training videos, help resources, user forums and live support.
- Pricing starts at only $19.99 per month.
- Fully scalable.
- Multi-campus ready.
This is all fine and good, but what about security? After all, that’s what this system is for.
Security and Safety Highlights
- Extensive child/guardian security features and comprehensive special instruction capabilities.
- Watermark prints and uniquely pair bar codes on name badges and guardian receipts.
- Parent created accounts.
- Guardian maintained database.
- 128bit data encryption.
- KidCheck uses bank-level data security standards.
KidCheck comes in four editions and has a 90-day money back guarantee:
- Essentials – $19.99 per month
- Standard Edition – $39.99 per month
- Premium Edition – $59.99 per month
- Campus Edition – $179.99 per month
Here’s how the editions vary:
[Click to for Larger]
As you can see by the feature list, KidCheck boasts some really great features and I like how they’ve tiered the features.
When you’re figuring out your costs, don’t forget to factor in your the accessories. You can get started with the KidCheck starter kit for $350 and that includes your label printer, barcode scanner and labels. KidCheck also offers refills on labels and scan keys, as well as extra printers and scanners.
Learn more and request a demo on the KidCheck website.