Jonathan Malm has done it again!
He’s been published on multiple platforms, on multiple subjects, and now he has added yet another notch on his belt of awesome and helpful resources.
His previous ebook publications include:
- Developing A Series — A guidebook for planning, branding and marketing an effective sermons series.
- Rethinking Your Church Website Strategy
- Created for More — 30 Days to seeing your world in a new way
And now, ‘Unwelcome,’ 50 ways churches drive away first-time visitors.
Like his previous publications, this book is helpful and practical. He not only points out the 50 ways churches can easily and unwittingly drive away first-time visitors, but also how to avoid this pitfalls.
Every church usher team and ministry that has contact with first-time visitors needs to read Unwelcome.
Series Two — Episode Sixteen
“…a creative entrepreneur and writer. He is the author of Created for More, a 30-day devotional to help you develop a more creative mind. You’ll find him in San Antonio, Texas roasting his own coffee beans enjoying life with his Argentine wife, Carolina.”
You can follow @jonathanmalm on Twitter, see @jonathanmalm on Instagram, Friend fb.com/jonathanmalm on Facebook, and circle +JonathanMalm on Google+. He also has many top-notch church resources worth a look and follow:
- SundayMag.tv – A free online magazine for church creatives.
- ChurchStageDesignIdeas.com – Staging and scenic inspiration from churches around the world.
- WorshipSetIdeas.com – Worship service videos and articles about leading worship.
- SeriesIdeas.com – Visual inspiration for sermon series design.
Finally, be sure to get your digital digits on Unwelcome!
This episode was sponsored by Church Community Builder.
It’s because of awesome partners like this that make the ChurchMag Podcast possible. If you’re looking for a ChMS for your church, I highly recommend Church Community Builder. If you’re curious about how a ChMS will make your church leadership more awesome, take a listen to this.