While the infographic below is about how fabulous LinkedIn is, I want to show you how to use LinkedIn for church and then give you the stats. This might be the most underutilized network churches are missing. Here are a couple of ways you could be using the network well:
- Use the geolocation to find high quality volunteers locally.
- Offer jobs for church staff positions that will yield high quality results.
- Set up a business and become a thought leader on faith topics so that local community members can see it and potentially lead them into your doors.
These three points could transform your church drastically! Now to sell you on the stats.
Here are some thoughts to consider if you want to jump all in with LinkedIn:
- LinkedIn is no small fry in the social media game with over 250 million users, more than 2 million groups, and 7,600 searches every second.
- If you want to find people to build your business, LinkedIn should be your focus because it has 300% more visitor-to-lead conversation rate than Facebook or Twitter.
- Don’t just use a basic search, use the advanced searches, get alerts weekly to your search results, and browse our immediate network to have the biggest impact on the social network.
[Click for Larger]
Does LinkedIn look like a viable option that you have been ignoring or am I just blowing smoke?
What other ideas did I miss that you could add? (Maybe endorsing volunteers and staff, creating groups, etc…)