There are a ton of great baby halloween costumes out there, including my own son’s Ironman outfit that he is wearing this year, but I may have found the best one ever created. It’s an LED stick-figure outfit that makes their child look like an animated stick-figure. It is a custom-made outfit so do not go out looking to buy one (though I know you techies could put it off quickly) and it is best done in pure darkness, but is absolutely crazy when you see the child running at you.
Take a look:
The Greatest Baby Halloween Costume
And here are a few more costumes worth checking out:
- Best Halloween Costume of 2012?
- The Worst Star Wars Costumes of 2011
- Low Budget Wolverine Costume [Tutorial]
- How 8-bit Are You Really?
- The Best Halloween Costume for 2010? Here’s My Winner…
- Build a Real Life War Machine Costume
Finally, the real question:
(Please answer this question here.)
What’s the coolest/geekiest custom you’ve seen this year?