- The Glo bible was featured at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) by Microsoft as one of the best uses of their Windows 7 Slate. Here’s what they said:
- Glo was named 2010 Bible of the Year by the ECPA
- 2010 Media of the Year by the Christian Resource Awards
“Microsoft chose Immersion Digital from over 30,000 BizSpark companies as one of 75 companies selected to engage in one-to-one relationships with Microsoft and a global community of advisors, investors and peers.”
Wow. Very impressive.
Glo is expanding
We spoke with the people behind the project, and they gave us an idea of where it is headed:
- Windows: Version 2.0 was just released, which included the ESV and Message translations.
- Mac: Currently in Beta, will launch at Easter.
- iPad: Launching in February.
It’s cool to see Bible applications like YouVersion and Glo receive so much attention. I’m sure this is only the beginning of what will happen with Scripture in a digital format.