This post concludes an amazing journey through a must read book by John Dyer.
The From the Garden to the City Blog Tour was EPIC.
Although this blog tour is over, our journey as a Church technology community will continue as we wrestle with new issues and strive towards always viewing technology through a Biblical worldview lens.
I would like to thank:
These awesome blog tour contributors:
- Week 1 – Introduction – Aug 31st – Adam Shields
- Week 2 – Perspective – Sep 7th – Chris Ridgeway
- Week 3 – Imagination – Sep 14th – Wes Allen
- Week 4 – Reflection – Sep 21st – Greg Deitz
- Week 5 – Definition – Sep 28th – Tim Ricchuiti
- Week 6 – Rebellion – Oct 5th – Andy Darnell
- Week 7 – Approach – Oct 12th – Jerrod Burris
- Week 8 – Redemption – Oct 19th – Ben Terry
- Week 9 – Mediums – Oct 26th – Antoine Wright
- Week 10 – Restoration – Nov 2nd – Seth Caddell
- Week 11 – Technicism – Nov 10th – Matt Anderson
- Week 12 – Virtualization – Nov 16th – BJ McGeever
- Week 13 – Conclusion – Nov 23rd – Sam Peckham
These guys exceeded my expectations — THANK YOU!
As I stated at the beginning of this tour, we had two signed copies of From the Garden to the City to give away!
One of the contributing authors would be randomly selected, while the other copy would be given to a reader who commented every week.
Signed Copy #1
The winning From the Garden to the City Blog Tour author winner is: Ben Terry
Signed Copy #2
Unfortunately, no one was up to the task of commenting every week, so let’s give that second copy away this week!
How to Enter
Share this post on any social network (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Stumble, etc … ) and tell me which social network(s) you shared it on in the comment section below. The more social networks you share this post, the higher your chance is of winning.