Has your Church dove into online ministry?
Whether your church has a robust website or a simple Facebook fan page, here is a resourceful opportunity to find out where your online ministry should be headed.
Dana Byers, of BlueDoor.tv, is offering the first-ever Online Ministry Intensive this May, to help churches reach their full online potential!
In fact, in order to maximize the personal attention you’ll receive from Dana and the input of other online ministers in the program, only 10 churches may participate.
Here’s what the participating churches will receive:
- 4×1-hour conference calls (first 4 Tuesdays in May at 12pm EST) with Dana and other participating churches to discuss volunteers, training, evangelism, discipleship, local gatherings, and more.
- Connection to other churches in various phases of online ministry to learn from and share experiences with.
- 1 personalized consultation call with Dana to your team to discuss your current online ministry efforts and next steps.
Those pioneering churches participating in this first-ever Online Ministry Intensive will receive 4 new video interviews ($99 value) BlueDoor.tv recorded with online ministry experts, for free! These video discussions are perfect for sharing with your staff and volunteers and will explore:
- Online prayer and community
- Managing a growing team of volunteers
- Facebook outreach
- Best practices for church online video recording
Remember, in order to maximize the personal attention you’ll receive from Dana and the input of other online ministers in the program, only 10 churches may participate, so register, today!
Dana has the experience to take your ministry team to the next level, and your $500 investment will not only benefit advancing God’s Kingdom through your local church, but also help Blue Door train and equip churches in non-English speaking countries!
If you are not able to attend, take a few moments and look at some of Dana’s past blog posts.
A great resource!