Elvanto is a volunteer management and church roster system that’s 100% web based.
It includes worship planning, volunteer scheduling and church finances. You can even customize it to fit the look of your church — logo, colors, custom fields and you can use it with your own domain name.
Their latest set of updates added some great features to the child check-in system:
Latest Elvanto Child Check-In Updates
Elvanto has been testing their child check-in system BETA version and have included these in their latest update:
- Add your church logo to labels
- Print off the service name on labels
- Print off room name on labels
- Improved adding family from check-in screen
- Improved adding child to family from check-in screen
- Ability to edit custom fields from check-in screen
- Improved self check-in interface
- Change label font size
- Bug fixes to child check-in reports
- Other bug fixes
Elvanto is also mobile device compatible!
What have you found to be the most important features of a child check-in system?