In short, it’s kind of like a private Pinterest.
But so much more than that.
Dropmark is an awesome place to put “all your stuff in one simple, visual, private place.” It’s a wonderful solution for creatives and designers who want to organize inspiration or project collaboration. Organize your links, files—and even notes—into nifty visual collections.
Here’s a brief overview of Dropmark’s features:
- Organize — You can publicly share, invite your friends, or keep your content completely private. Not all your content, either, you can decide this from collection to collection.
- Collaborate — Invite your colleagues to simply look at your collections, or invite them to collaborate with you. You can also share collections with clients—without any kind of complicated sign ups.
- Discuss — Get feedback, recommendations and suggestions from those you invite to your Dropmark collections.
- Easy breezy Drag and Drop
- Go big or go home with Fullscreen Presentations
- Create custom video and audio playlists and simply podcast with Collaborative Playlists and Podcasts
- Instant Photo Slideshows, Extensions, Apps, Add-Ons and More!
You can use Dropmark online, but they also offer Dropmark for Mac (sorry Windows 🙁 ) and an iOS app coming soon. They also offer a pro plan—$5 per month— that includes custom domains, style options, email uploads, search, tagging and other features. But you can get started for free!