There’s a big difference between dreaming and doing.
Although dreaming is a very important part of any project, it’s the act of doing that really matters!
You can spend all your days hanging-out in dreamland, but that doesn’t do any good.
How do you get projects started?
On this episode, we talk about the importance of dreaming and how to get projects going!
ChurchMag author Chris Wilson a teacher of English as a Foreign Language in Badajoz, Spain. In his spare time, he likes to play musical instruments, drink coffee and write on one of his various blogs:
- 10-Year-Old Saves Family in Errant Car, Credits Mario Kart via CNET
- Four Familiar Church Social Media Problems and How to Solve Them via Darrel Girardier
- Why Millennials Are Leaving the Church via Rachel Held Evans
- Exodus NES Video Game via Wikipeida
- A Special Link Just for Phil #goodtimes
Spiritual Warfare NES Gameplay
You can leave us comments, episode ideas, and questions below or email us: podcast[at]churchm.ag
And don’t forget to subscribe via iTunes and give us a rating!