What is the value of a good photo?
Whether you’re pushing blog posts, designing a church bulletin, or creating media to share on social media, churches, ministries, and nonprofits need quality images.
Do you buy images? Do you follow the rules established by Creative Commons?
We discuss this and more with ChurchMag Staff Writer—and photographer—Chris Wilson about digital photography…join us:
Join-in the discussion: #cmagcast
Links & Stuff
- Chris Wilson Photography
- Why I Am Giving Away Free Photos with ChurchMag
- 7 Websites to Get Free High Quality Images
- Freely: High Quality Free Christian Photos
- Free, Royalty Free Photos from Picjumbo
- Pexels: Free High Quality Photos
- Free High Resolution Food Photos
- Stuff Church Techies Say: Flickr Is Free Stock Photos
- Compfight Makes Citing Creative Commons Images Easier Than Ever!
- How-To Cite Creative Commons
You can leave a comment below or use the ChurchMag Podcast hashtag: #cmagcast
How about a review on iTunes? That would cool!
This episode is sponsored by 30 Days of Instagram for Churches: