Purchasing technology gear can be very tricky.
One day the price is high, and before you know it, the gear is outdated and the price has dropped super low. Just look at these prices!
I know my wife and I have held-off purchasing new computers just so we could get the most RAM, CPU and hard disk space for our money. On the flip-side, you don’t want to purchase something that is on the verge of being outdated, either.
When purchasing multiple machines for a Church or organization, this becomes even more critical, since the savings is compounded. Plus, outdated computers and gear can cost an organization more in repair, upgrades, and lost productivity in the long run.
When it comes to computer purchases, some may feel fairly confident in their purchase savvy. However, what about digital cameras? Printers (although I would rather kill mine)?
Let Decide help you decide:
Decide is simple to use. Just run a search on your next prospective piece of tech gear, and it will spit out some specs:
Dig a little deeper in your search, sort, and make an educated decision on your prospective purchase.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide predicts future product releases to help you purchase with no regrets.
- Price predictions help you pull the trigger with confidence and save money.
- Use the mobile site to get the right model and the right price when shopping at your local electronics store.
- Set up alerts for your future product purchase to be in the know about price changes, rumors and product releases.
- Decide is all about leveraging data and technology, not marketing ploys, to help shoppers.
No matter how confident you are about your purchase choice, I would recommend running it through Decide. What do you have to lose?
As for me, I’ll be bookmarking Decide for the next time I’m in the market to purchase some new tech.