Your Easter service is one of the most important of the year—people who don’t usually attend church might find themselves walking through your double doors. This is your chance to make a difference with a powerful service.
Make an impact with these five presentation tips:
- Keep it simple: For a lot of people this will be their first time in church. Keep the presentation clean, and easy to understand.
- Bump up the contrast: Maintain strong contrast between your text and background. Nobody likes to squint.
- Forget the cheesy visuals: Visuals should support the message without distracting. Keep your visuals on topic.
- Watch your fonts: Use two, no more than three fonts per slide. Also, try to avoid script fonts. They might work well for a birthday card, but they are atrociously hard to read on screen.
- Use your free Easter videos from Proclaim! Proclaim Church Presentation Software is giving away 3 free videos for Easter. These will help communicate your Easter message in a clear and elegant way. See below just one of the free videos Proclaim is offering:
[Video via YouTube]
Proclaim Church Presentation Software is a cloud-based solution for creating breathtaking presentations. Download Proclaim now and get access to over 5,000 designs free for 30 days!