Have you ever heard of a Content Hacker?
How about a Growth Hacker?
I didn’t know until I read this infographic that outlines what exactly what these are. I already knew what a Content Marketer was, but that was it.
After having gone over each of these, I am interested in how these tactics and strategies can be used to further churches, ministries and nonprofits!
Take a look and tell me what you think:
[Click for Larger]
Here are a few things that really stood out to me:
- 36% of readers prefer headlines that start with a number
- 2,400+ words rank higher in Google Search
- Blogs give sites 434% more pages indexed by Google
- 36 of the top 75 stories shared on Facebook include videos
- Content creation ranked as the sing most effective SEO tactic by 50% of marketers
- 78% of consumers believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships
I’ve just been thinking on these bullet points on what makes good shareable content.
While 2,400 words rank higher in Google Search — that’s a lot of words — 434% more pages are indexed by Google when a website has a blog. If that isn’t reason enough to get your church or ministry blog up and running, I don’t know what is!?!
We can also see by these numbers that videos work! So get to sharing them! They are also great to add to blog posts, and when you consider the importance of creating your own content from an SEO and relationship perspective, producing your own church and ministry videos is a great strategy.
What are some of your takeaways?