Kevin Hendricks is the Editor of ChurchMarketing Sucks and owns a freelance writing and editing company, Monkey Outta Nowhere.
He is a keen communication and EPIC reader—as many as 137 books in one year!
Talking with Kevin was a real treat. It was great to get to know him a little better and I am sure you’ll feel the same. 😀
Now, here’s Kevin…
You can find Kevin on Twitter, Facebook, his website and of course, Church Marketing Sucks. And if you need any copy writing & editing, content management, blogging, articles, web consulting or content development, look for a Monkey Outta Nowhere.
I recommend you give Kevin’s 137 Books in One Year a read as well as some of these books Kevin recommended:
- The Word Made Fresh: Communicating Church and Faith Today
- Less Clutter. Less Noise.: Beyond Bulletins, Brochures and Bake Sales
- Outspoken: Conversations on Church Communication
- Dangerous: A Go-to Guide for Church Communication
- Church Communication Heroes Volume 1: Lessons From Those Who Have Gone Before
- Traveling Mercies: Some Thoughts on Faith
- When We Were on Fire: A Memoir of Consuming Faith, Tangled Love, and Starting Over
Do you have any comments or questions for Kevin?
If so, be sure to leave them in the comments below; and if there’s someone you would like to see on the ChurchMag Spotlight—let us know!