This article is part of a series where we want to highlight you guys, the readers. If you want to see all of the interviews we have done, go check out the landing page for the series here.
Brian Alexander is one of those people who keep the faith first and then technology. In everything I see him post on his blog or social media accounts, he is intentional with how to impact prayer, reading of Scripture, or evangelizing. The man truly is on point. So when you read some of this thoughts below from my interview with him, know that he has some amazing things to share that can impact your own faith and ministry.
- A personal website we can point people?
- Have you ever served in your church’s tech ministry?
Yes, currently serving on production at Forest Hill Church in Charlotte, NC. I have been doing it for a little over 2.5 years now. Love the community. The team excels at what they do. It’s like a second life group.
- Who is your favorite social media person to follow?
Michael Hyatt. He’s always speaking my language and gives practical life advice on leadership and productivity. Been on his tail for years.
- Android, Apple, or Windows fanboy?
Apple all the way. No further discussion needed.
- What nerdy thing do you love right now on television, movies, or the web?
GTD / Bullet Journaling
- When did you start reading Churchmag?
The beginning. The John Saddington era back when he blogged @ Human3rror
- What one part do you like most about ChurchMag beyond the blog?
Probably the podcast. I take it in while I work and it provides great mind bending thoughts.