In our final episode of the ChurchMag Podcast, we (Eric Dye, Phil Schneider & Jeremy Smith) talk about the future of the ChurchMag Podcast.
What would you like to see happen to the podcast?
K.C. Procter is a “husband, dad, writer, book devourer, coffee addict, abuser of the Queen’s English and Mac fanboy.”
He is one of us, and you can look forward to seeing more of KC around the ChurchMag community — take a listen and get to know him!
Not a lot of Link Love this go around, but K.C. did provide some links worth clicking:
- Seth Godin’s Blog via K.C.
- Seth Godin’s Startup School via K.C.
- [IMG] Insert Image via K.C.
- The Social Church: A Theology of Digital Communication via K.C.
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World via K.C.
- Accidental Genius: Using Writing to Generate Your Best Ideas, Insight, and Content via K.C.
- What About Women in Church Tech? [Podcast]
Never miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes!
Do you have a question or podcast idea? Don’t be shy, we listen, contact us!