Looking through your analytics and metrics for the past year should be something you’re actively doing either this week or early in 2010.
You can learn a lot from your traffic, trust me.
Over the next few days I’ll be showcasing some of the traffic patterns and behind-the-scenes look at 2009 (hopefully if I’ve got the time between my studies…).
So, to start, here are the top 10 posts of 2009:
- If God text Messaged the 10 Commandments
- The 10 Commandments of Twitter
- Community Appreciation: Simpl3 Theme Release
- Passion City Church Goes Live February 15
- 10 Free Ministry Website Creation Tools
- The Reason Your Church Must NOT Twitter
- Twitter Icons and Images Galore
- YouVersion Goes Live, Like Live Live
- Top 10 Reasons Why People Leave Your Church Website (And the 1 Reason You Want Them To)
- Marriage is Like Video Sex via Skype as Online Church is To…
What do you think of the Top 10 Posts of 2009? Do you see any patterns? Any similarities? Anything shocking?