How’s your church website? Do you have the right information on it? Can guests find what they need?
While reading through it, pastor Matthew Carpenter took some very, very creative notes that he shared with us on Twitter:
— Matthew Carpenter (@pastor_flbc) January 6, 2015
Naturally, this caught my eye, and Matthew was gracious enough to share them with us:
I love these!
Here are some highlights:
- Who is your audience?
- Can they easily find what they are looking for?
- 50% of people won’t go past the first page!
- Your home page is your front door!
- What is the pastor like?
- Is there stuff about kids?
- Detailed information.
- Use clear and simple language (avoid Christianese).
Does your church website need a re-design?
Maybe Rethinking Your Church Website Strategy can help provide the proper inspiration and information you need. 🙂