From Church Watch:
Our current flagship product, ChurchWatch, has been on the market since 1999 and over 30 denominations in 14 countries use it confidently each day. ChurchWatch is used primarily in Canada and the United States but is equally suited for use around the globe. Take the online tour to learn more!
- Fully Windows Vista compatible with no-hassle installation
- Single user and network versions available
- Organized into a series of easy-to-use “managers”
- Very user-friendly design and pleasing look and feel
- FREE software upgrades within your version via the internet with our easy-to-use update utility. Upgrading is a snap!
- Sizeable “SmartForms” that remember their size and position for EACH user
- Networkable on any Windows compatible network
- Compatible with Excel, Word, WordPerfect, QuickBooks, Quicken and Simply Accounting
- Output Reports to screen, printer, PDF file, HTML file, Word, Excel, OpenOffice, Text etc etc.
- SuperSearch feature – search on any data field anywhere simply by right-clicking on the field
- Stores details about families/households and people
- Multiple levels of publishing protection (publish name and address only, name and phone only, email yes/no etc)
- Map lookup based on zip code helps locate dwelling
- Area/district entry (area/district names are completely user-defined)
- Store several phone numbers, emails etc
- Phone dialer and email support
- Photos can optionally be viewed under the QuickSearch list
- Store extensive personal information about individuals such as gender, marital status, birthday, anniversary, family tree, contact information etc but use only what you need. Almost everything is optional
- Church page church related information and important dates. No limit to the number of dates you can store for each person.
- Full Version: the full featured, single user version of the software. Purchase this version if you are a larger church (>250 people) and require an installation on only one computer.
- “Light” Version: Same as the full version but limited to 250 people in the database including visitors, temporaries and children. In addition, the Schedule Manager is disabled in this version (The Schedule Manager includes scheduling, attendance, and volunteer/task management).
- Network Version: Version for running on a hard-wired or wireless Windows network. Includes server software and workstation software for each additional computer. You can designate one of your church computers as the “server”. The server is where the data will reside. Individual copies and money-saving “network bundles” are available.