What is the difference between Church tech stewardship and ownership?
The usual suspects discuss the semantics of such a question and try to get to the bottom of the real problem that plagues Church tech departments and sound booths in churches everywhere.
What do you think about it?
The question of stewardship versus ownership doesn’t seem to be the real question at all, but has more to do with the attitude of our hearts and how we go about conducting Church tech teams–whether it’s the A/V team, social media squad or those responsible for website updates.
Mark Robinson answers the five most hard hitting questions he’ll ever be asked (this may or may not be a slight over exaggeration). There are also rumors of whether or not he actually said something worth bleeping out. 😉
- Can Someone Who’s Color Blind See Your Website? via ChurchMag
- Videos for Student Ministry via Videos for Student Ministry
- Outside the Box Sermon Illustrations via ChurchMag
- Tech Wreck Tuesday via ChurchMag
- Sausage Finger Remedy via YouTube
You can leave us comments, episode ideas, and questions below or email us: podcast[at]churchm.ag
And don’t forget to subscribe via iTunes and give us a rating!