Have you snacked on these links lately?
I would love some feedback on these Church tech snack pack’s, so if you’ve been munching on these, let me know in the comments!
Here’s some yummy links for this week:
- TechSoup’s Microsoft Nonprofit Licensing Things To Note
Here’s some great info on Microsoft’s nonprofit licensing—thanks Jason!
- Ride the Hashtag, Don’t Create It.
Great advice and so true! Churches, ministries, bloggers—take note!
- Youth Ministry Countdown
YES! Thank, you!
- Church Social Media to Provide Value
Church, ministry, blogger? I’ve been saying this (as well as everyone else), so take note!
- Want to Talk to Non-Christians? Six Tips from an Atheist
The most common place for you to strike up a conversation with an Atheist? Maybe online…
- Olympian Scott Hamilton’s Powerful Testimony [Video]
This doesn’t have anything to do with church tech and creativity, but it is awesome and full of inspiration. Enjoy!
- Communicating to the Congregation
From one of my favorite newsletters… 😀
- Free Child Check-In Software Trial
Do you have a child check-in system? Start here, it’s a free trial!
- Social Media Guidelines with Business Accounts
As usual, another great resource from Jeremy. 😀
- Line Icon Set via Bēhance
- The difference between old broadband and Google Fiber as demonstrated with hoses
This video ad for Google Fiber will make you LOL!
- 4 Technology Options that Might Kill the Church Bulletin
Oh! These are great!
- 5 Worship Leader Nightmares
- Should Pastors Be on Social Media?
Thoughts from Jason Caston.
- ChurchMag’s Latest Newsletter
If you want some more awesome links, click through these and subscribe to the ChurchMag newsletter!
Do you have any links you would like to share?