Hello, ChruchMag Church Tech Snack Pack lovers!
For the first time ever, we thought it would be fun to share with you the Church Tech MEGA Pack.
What’s the MEGA pack you ask? Well, it certainly isn’t your typical snack — that’s for sure!
The MEGA pack is a collection of our favorite snacks, in no particular order, from this past year’s Snack Packs:
- The Social Christian
- The Fold Is A Lie
- Web Security: Why Your Church Needs an SSL Certificate
- How to Save Time Creating Social Media Graphics for Church [Review of SundaySocial.TV]
- You Don’t Need Money to Be Creative
- How to Create Social Media Content From Your Pastor’s Sermon
- Fast from Food, Not Facebook
- How to Create a Church Social Media Policy
- The (Surprising) Reasons Why Men Don’t Attend Men’s Events
- Why My Church is Sticking With a Print Bulletin
- Event Photography – Take great photos at church events!
- Design Help for Non-Designers
- THE FUTURE OF FACEBOOK GROUPS AND THE CHURCH
- How to Prevent Last-Minute Communication Requests
- But can you sell water?
- Not a Big Budget Church? Lower Your Expectations
- The long-term cost of sexual harassment
- Marcus Williamson on Design in the Church
- HOW ADDICTED ARE WE TO OUR PHONES?
- Common Website Questions Google Analytics Can Answer
- The #FakeNews in Church Tech
- Switching to a Monthly Bulletin: Why & How
- The Difference Between Amateurs and Professionals
- Church Website Security Basics
- Best Option for Website SEO: WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, or HubSpot COS?
- Jim LePage on Design in the Church
- Church Attendance Trends Around the Country
- How to Create Social Media Content From Your Pastor’s Sermon
- If Everybody Gives Online, Do We Still Pass the Plate?
- Responding to Negative Facebook Comments
- The Design Side Of Conversion Rate Optimization
- How to futureproof yourself as a designer
- I Killed Communication Request Forms and So Can You
- When it comes to your brand, shared values create deeper connections
- MAKING TOUGH CHURCH TECH DECISIONS
- Free Social Media Images from SundaySocial.tv
- Free Devotional for Church Communicators
- The #1 Surprising Thing Your Church Needs To Know About Millennials
- 3 QUALITIES OF A GREAT CHURCH DOMAIN NAME
- MIX SMARTER BY ASKING THREE QUESTIONS BEFORE TOUCHING ANY CONTROL
- 4 Ways Churches Fail When It Comes to Asking for Money
- 4 savvy social media marketing tactics
- 5 Reasons Storytelling Is Your Most Important Church Marketing Tool
- 5 Ways to Speed Up Your Church’s Video Post Production
- 5 SEO Mistakes You Should Avoid With Your Church Website
- Top 5 Reasons for Volume Creep
- 5 Lessons Learned From Presenting 15,000+ Church Announcements
- 5 DESIGN TECHNIQUES FOR BETTER CTA BUTTONS
- DESIGNING AN INSPIRING CHURCH LOGO IN 5 STEPS
- 6 Good Options for Online Backups
- Six Things Church Techs Wish Pastors Knew
- 7 Tips For Using Forms On Your Church Website
- 7 FREE TOOLS FOR TESTING RESPONSIVE LAYOUTS
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Launching a New Church Database
- How to Manage Facebook Groups: 8 Management Tools
- 9 Ways To Create A Cinematic Look In Your Videos
- 9 essential features every church website’s home page needs
- 9 Signs Your Church Announcements Need A Makeover
- The Top 10 Church Technology Podcasts
- The Average Sermon Length of These 10 Well Known Pastors
- 10 Reasons to Switch From PowerPoint to Church Presentation Software
- 10 Unusual But Critical Edit Checks Before You Hit Publish
- 10 Quick Things You Can Do To Improve Your Church Website
- 12 Productivity Tips for Church Communicators
- 15 things they didn’t teach you at design school
- The Top 25 Best Church Websites Of 2017
- 25 QUICK IDEAS FOR YOUR CHURCH’S SOCIAL MEDIA
- 37 Copy-And-Paste Email Subject Lines For Churches
- 51 Amazing Facts You Probably Don’t Know About WordPress
- 75+ Apps, Books, Events and Resources for Christian Apologetics
- 100 Inspiring Technology Infographics
- Why work doesn’t happen at work
- 10 Unusual Ideas For Church Social Media Posts with Seth Muse (PCP179)
- Communicating to Millennials with @wesgay
- Church Tech Weekly Episode 288: Skills > Gear
- ANDY CROUCH: THE TECH-WISE FAMILY
— Jeremy Smith (@gumbystation) July 29, 2017
If you ignore the urgent, it can kill you today. It's also true, however, that if you ignore the important, it can kill you tomorrow #thatcc
— Meghan Howard (@revhoward18) January 17, 2017
Quick Tip: The best word count for video announcements is 300-500 words. Beyond that and your announcements will begin to be ignored.
— Brady Shearer (@BradyShearer) April 12, 2017
Pastors do their people a disservice when their only work experience is inside a church.
— JUSTIN WISE (@JustinWise) May 25, 2017
A true sign of a negatively religious person is that they seek to judge before they seek to understand.
— BIRD 🦅 (@AndyMineo) May 8, 2017
Church websites need lots of smiling faces – like this! pic.twitter.com/RybBt7XJIU
— Communicate Jesus (@communic8jesus) May 11, 2017
Woot! I just got my "It's dangerous to go alone!" churchmag gear from ChurchMer.ch! I'm pretty… https://t.co/I1NAEB3BMK
— Eric Dye (@DYECASTING) October 19, 2017
1997 – build website. double-check Nescape.
2007 – build website. double-check IE.
2017 – build website. double-check Safari.
— John Dyer (@johndyer) August 17, 2017
Finally a pie graph that makes sense… pic.twitter.com/CGNhlN9e8N
— Bence Nanay (@BenceNanay) September 15, 2017
The vocation of pastor has been replaced by the strategies of religious entrepreneurs with business plans.
— Eugene Peterson (@PetersonDaily) October 27, 2017
Sometimes I accidentally read "definitely" as "defiantly". Then I start deliberately misreading it for fun. E.g. "I defiantly agree."
— Christmas Wilson (@MrChrisJWilson) September 5, 2017
Super excited about the move to 280 characters!
CONFIDENTIALITY. This tweet is intended only for the use of the recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient any dissemination of this tweet is prohibited. If you received this in error notify the sender immediately.
— Ken Norton (@kennethn) September 27, 2017
— Smashing Magazine (@smashingmag) May 31, 2017
— CAMH (@ChurchAndMH) August 14, 2017
Quick Stat: 87% of Millennials who don't go to church see Christians as judgmental (Barna).
This is our brand. It's our job to fix it.
— Brady Shearer (@BradyShearer) August 8, 2017
A city that's 10x larger = 17x more innovative. And 50x bigger = 150x more innovative. – Steven Johnson via "Where Good Ideas Come From"
— Kent Shaffer (@kentshaffer) July 2, 2017
— Rand Fishkin (@randfish) June 2, 2017
Quick Church Tip: When it comes to your connection card, the more form fields you have, the less forms you’ll have completed. pic.twitter.com/a67hmSiQtz
— Brady Shearer (@BradyShearer) June 14, 2017
— Mike Morrell (@RealMikeMorrell) September 25, 2017
Worst. Coloring Book. Ever. pic.twitter.com/YIatMMCUHc
— Darth Vader (@DepressedDarth) April 20, 2017
Do you have a link that you would like to include in a future Church Tech Snack pack? Send it to us!