The summer is quickly coming to an end — how did this happen!?!
Here are a few things that we all should keep in mind:
- Back to School
Yeah. That escalated quickly — I know.
So, how is your church Christmas planning going? You might think about starting to plan Christmas events if you haven’t already.
Enjoy the pack!
- Church Press Releases: A Reporter Shares What Works
- Verizon data throttling hampered response to Mendocino wildfire
- How To Write Terrible Church Emails in 7 Steps
- How to Have Better Announcements by Sunday
- Looking for the Perfect WordPress Theme?
- Facebook deletes more than 600 accounts linked to new influence campaigns led by Iran and Russia
- Microsoft takes down six phishing domains linked to Russian election hackers
- Netflix is testing a payment feature to bypass Apple’s App Store fees
- WeTransfer buys creative apps Paper and Paste from FiftyThree
- Nvidia’s GTX 1080 Ti is on sale at its lowest price ever for Verge readers
- Nintendo’s new Labo Vehicle Kit gives you more ways to build your own cardboard toys
I sure do hope that we can all agree—Trump supporters and opponents—that no person needs to be called a dog, let alone an African-American woman. This is not hard. This is not right. This is not presidential. This is not worth of evangelical support. This is just wrong. https://t.co/mTViPofwzo
— Ed Stetzer (@edstetzer) August 14, 2018
Use these basics to ensure that when people attend your worship services you're making it easy for them to focus on what really matters–the Message. #churchtech #churchmedia #worshipleader #proav #production #lighting #avl https://t.co/i0NIm5jmvZ pic.twitter.com/dbwQZjySHy
— Church Production (@ChurchProdMag) August 21, 2018
— Chris Wilson (@MrChrisJWilson) August 21, 2018
I’m a PBNJ—the best personality type. pic.twitter.com/5FICRX3PJv
— Katie Allred (@katiejallred) August 21, 2018