Easter is almost here, preparations are in full swing, hopefully, you’re almost ready.
Take a quick break for a quick snack?
A little something for you:
- Free Easter Copy Tune Up Checklist for Your Church
- Version 15 of Roll Call is Here!
- Creating Content That Connects and Inspires
- Debating Mobile Apps and Church Websites with Brady Shearer: Podcast 244
— Brian Gardner (@bgardner) March 22, 2018
Your guests remember Easter morning as uplifting. It’s likely why visitors who haven’t been to church in awhile will come through your front door on Easter. #EasterTips
— Church Juice (@ChurchJuice) March 23, 2018
Even though shipments of physical media dropped 4 percent to $1.5 billion, digital download revenues fell 25 percent to $1.3 billion in 2017, putting CDs and vinyl back on top of non-streaming… https://t.co/2Jb966ztXR
— The iChurch Method (@ichurchmethod) March 22, 2018
A few weeks ago I complained that you couldn’t see the word count on iOS…now you can! pic.twitter.com/kK4GVJuJeu
— Chris Wilson (@MrChrisJWilson) March 22, 2018
Following Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's announcement on Wednesday that Facebook plans to audit thousands of apps that might have had excessive access to user data on… https://t.co/8E9jskqcZA
— The iChurch Method (@ichurchmethod) March 23, 2018
Six years ago, my mother asked me how to join "the Facebook." I told her it's a small monthly fee. She never joined.
WHO'S THE BAD SON NOW???
— Paul Bae (@MrPaulBae) March 21, 2018
New family game: "In the New Heaven and New Earth…"
– everything will be beautiful like Hawaii
– TVs won't have an off button
– turtles will always come when you snorkel
– goggles will never get foggy
– grandma won't choke on a hamburger
– unlimited sugar will be good for you
— John Dyer (@johndyer) March 22, 2018
Do you have a link that you would like to include in a future Church Tech Snack pack? Send it to us!