Welcome to this week’s Church Tech Snack Pack.
You’ll notice a mention of Easter and Valentine’s Day… THAT esculated quickly…
Enjoy the pack:
- Share the Love: Valentine’s Day Social Media Graphics
- Why we need to stop saying ‘fake news’
- How to Deal With Declining Church Attendance
- Conventional Thinking: That high-tech religion
- Hosting a Legal Super Bowl Party
- 7 Perfect Church Connection Card Examples
- 31 Social Media Content Ideas to Fill Up Your Content Calendar
- Easter 2018—it’s happening!
Been trying to work out ways to burst through my Polish learning plateau. I welcome other suggestions to add to my sketchnote pic.twitter.com/gDQ5qraE9e
— Chris Wilson (@MrChrisJWilson) January 22, 2018
Great story // A man goes to Disney World looking for a kidney. He finds one. https://t.co/eLBFmbHuHb
— Matt McKee (@mattmckee) January 25, 2018
Quick Tip: Use exclusive "sneak-peeks" in your email marketing campaigns.
EXAMPLE: The new song we’re singing on Sunday sounds like this
— Brady Shearer (@BradyShearer) January 26, 2018
This Star Wars trend clearly needs a little 90s CCM
Rely & Kylo Ren fighting the Praetorian Guards to "Baby Baby" by Amy Grant pic.twitter.com/PNZAnBqtQU
— John Dyer (@johndyer) January 26, 2018
— ChurchMarketingSucks (@cmsucks) January 26, 2018
Still working on that Steam backlog: https://t.co/85N1C7g7Ya
— Eric Dye (@DYECASTING) January 18, 2018
[Video via YouTube]
Do you have a link that you would like to include in a future Church Tech Snack pack? Send it to us!