We are getting closer to wrapping up 2017 and so we are doing our usual “evaluation” of ChurchMag. One thing we ware evaluating is the Church Tech Snack Pack.
My question for you, dear reader, is what do you think about the Snack Pack? Should it be retired? Could it be made better?
Tell us in the comments below!
And enjoy the “snacks”:
- Crisis Communication: Death of a Pastor
- 3 Insanely Simple Ways To Improve Your Church’s Social Media Platforms
- 7 Free Tools For Testing Responsive Layouts
- How to Manage Facebook Groups: 8 Management Tools
- 25 Quick Ideas for Your Church’s Social Media
- 25 logo design tips from the experts
- 51 Amazing Facts You Probably Don’t Know About WordPress
- How To Achieve Quality Sound Mixes In A Small Church with Kade Young
— John Dyer (@johndyer) November 25, 2017
— John Wilkerson 🦃🍗 (@jwilkers) November 24, 2017
Something that occurred to me in the shower this morning. pic.twitter.com/08SkK0TR7K
— Alex Pounds (@acreature) November 22, 2017
Do you have a link that you would like to include in a future Church Tech Snack pack? Send it to us!