I know this is going to sound crazy…
Or maybe it just sounds crazy to me? (Probably just me.)
Next week is… THANKSGIVING!?!?!
I wonder if we will have our traditional Black Friday podcast… 😉
- Common Website Questions Google Analytics Can Answer
- 10 Unusual But Critical Edit Checks Before You Hit Publish
- 7 Free Tools For Testing Responsive Layouts
- Why Bulletins Suck and You Should Burn Them All
- Switching to a Monthly Bulletin: Why & How
- What Are Sketchnotes?
- 10 Reasons to Switch From PowerPoint to Church Presentation Software
— Brian Gardner (@bgardner) November 7, 2017
— ChurchMarketingSucks (@cmsucks) November 9, 2017
Still emailing your congregation from your email distribution list? You may be breaking the law! Find out how to get started with this "Email Newsletters 101" resource I developed for #CourageousStorytellers this month: https://t.co/5tEGogZW59 pic.twitter.com/qG9hvOCPvw
— Jon Rogers (@jonmrogers) November 9, 2017
Leaders aren’t fearless. They just learn to trust in the Lord. pic.twitter.com/7Rbt6BjVDq
— Nils Smith (@NilsSmith) November 9, 2017
— Doctor Longscarf (@DoctorLongscarf) November 6, 2017
Do you have a link that you would like to include in a future Church Tech Snack pack? Send it to us!