CCIS Church Management Software has been providing quality management tools to churches since 1981. Our premier line of software solutions currently run on a Windows ® platform, and our frequent updates and ongoing technical support ensure that you will have the best experience possible. Our Annual Support Plans (ASP’s) offer access to our highly experienced staff when you need technical support, and you receive discounts on our various training opportunities when you own an ASP with CCIS.
- View and maintain information for a family and it’s members from one easy entry window.
- Watch each member grow and change through Personal Events logging.
- Discreetly and securely manage personal notes on individuals or families.
- Maintain contact with members wherever they roam with alternate addresses.
- Customize and track an individual’s relationship with the church.
Activities Features and Attendance Tracking
- Add and customize activities unique to your congregation.
- Record head count, visitor count and member attendance.
- Unique batch entry method for contributions
- Speed data entry by defining batch preferences
- Create and maintain funds that renew annually or have a fixed life
- Contributions data interfaces easily with CCIS AccountAbility™, our fund accounting program, or Quicken®, QuickBooks® and Peachtree®
CCIS Membership Management™: Enhanced Features
- Customize all modules to meet your congregations specific requirements.
- Over 500 comprehensive and useful reports ready-made for your convenience
- Design custom reports with the powerful Query and Report Writer module.
- Supports CASS-certification address export/import .
Fully Featured For All Your Accounting Needs
- Accounts Payable, Cash Disbursements, Cash Receipts, General Ledger, Vendors and Budgets
- Check Writing, Manual Checks, and Bank Reconciliation
- Bank, Accounts Payable and General Journal Registers
- Recurring and Reversing Journal Entries
- Prints Forms 1099-MISC
- FASB-116 and FASB-117 compliant
User Friendly and Precise
- Chart of Accounts Setup Wizard
- Select vendors and accounts from drop down lists
- Pop up calendars and calculators
- Allows data entry correction while maintaining strict accounting control
- Maintains records of Regular and One-time Vendors
- Debits and credits always in balance
- On-line help
- Pricing: $400+. Sold in modules.
- Platform: Windows
- Website: www.churchsoftware.net