Engaging in the conversation on social media is a full-time job for some and a major distraction for others. The challenge of staying connected to your community without dividing your limited attention span is debilitating for some.
Enter the buffest scheduling tool around, Buffer.
It’s no secret that we’re big fans of Buffer here at ChurchMag. ChurchMag uses it, many of our authors use it, and I’ve used it personally and professionally as a social media manager (addict) for over a year. Buffer is easily the best product on the market for its niche.
Buffer just released v3.0 of their iOS app and it’s every bit as smooth and savvy as you’d expect.
New in Version 3.0 of the Buffer iPhone App
- New “Re-Buffer” button allows you to re-post key content
- Support for Facebook Groups (in addition to Profiles & Pages)
- New “share next” button
- Team management: Invite and edit team members from anywhere
- Deeper analytics: Know how your content performs, anywhere
- Content suggestions: Keep your social media stream full
- Advanced customization for your Buffer editor
- Background updating to keep your queue total up to date
- Revamped to boost performance
- New design for iOS 7
I downloaded the update this morning and couldn’t be happier. There’s even a hashtag button built into the keyboard (finally!!).
Do you use Buffer?
What do you think of the update?
What is your favorite 3rd party social media service/app?