Bellevue is different from the other CMS applications geared toward churches. It is an open source, web-based application for managing your church: its members, visitors, organizations, attendance, contacts, and contributions. Since bvcms is open source it is both free (except for your development cost) and open in its source code (you can edit, expand, revise, or entirely rewrite the software from the source code).
On the other hand, that means your church must be prepared with the technical resources to manage and support such a system.
- Extensible system for custom development.
- Task system for assigning and tracking Ministry Contacts
- HTML reports for drilldown, PDF reports for paper based output
- Scanning interface for volunteer applications and enrollments
- Online Applications for VBS, Groups etc.
- Superfast, efficient wand scanning for attendance records
- Rules based church membership status tracking
- Attendance tracking consideration for In-Service, Visiting Members, Mission Trips etc.
- QueryBuilder for advanced searches
- Excel interface to Contributions
- Contributions export to Shelby Systems General Ledger
- Export to Contribution Statements provider
- Cost: Free
- Open source
- Platform: Web-based
- Website: http://www.bvcms.com