Arena is Shelby System’s browser-based Church Ministry System. Key elements include hosting freedom, membership and contact management, superior reporting tools, and simple grouping and search options. With connectivity from virtually anywhere, you have all the tools you need to connect your front office, back office and extended field of influence. Arena allows you the ability to choose the hosting option that best suits your needs.
- Membership: Arena’s membership comes complete with an extensive set of tools and intuitive interface. This combination makes capturing, analyzing, and reporting member and visitor information simple yet powerful.
- Groups: Arena offers strong tools to manage your groups, whether large or small. Offers the ability to leverage the Group Leader to assist in maintaining his or her own small group from anywhere.
- Tags: In those situations where you need to quickly group together a set of members or visitors, Arena Tags are your answer. Tags are also used for Serving Opportunities and Events.
- Volunteers: Arena allows your staff to maintain and manage your entire volunteer ministry through a simple straight-forward interface using your individual processes.
- Promotions: Arena’s Promotion area helps departments and ministries submit key information and materials for publication to the church calendars, promotional areas of your websites, and other church communication media.
- Sports: Arena provides the tools to manage your thriving sports ministry including team rosters, schedules and league standings.
- Prayer: Prayer management features within Arena provide resources for all the individuals involved in prayer ministry. Requests are entered online, prayer teams are informed, and management tools provide the ability to respond, track and report prayer activity.
- Missions: Arena’s Missions area provides administrative and member resources related to mission trips. Arena tracks all the vital information about the trip, allows online registration, contributions on behalf of a trip attendee and several payment options. Arena tracks all the vital information about the trip, allows online registration, contributions on behalf of a trip attendee and several payment options.
- Web Content: Arena has a built-in Content Management System which allows the authoring of websites and sub-domains, so your websites are connected and centrally managed. You have complete control over the look and feel of you website, including fonts, images, design and colors. All can be controlled via CSS to further extend your possibilities. Arena has a built-in Content Management System which allows the authoring of websites and sub-domains, so your websites are connected and centrally managed.
- Check-In: Arena’s Check-In (Rapid Online Automated Registration) provides design flexibility, management tools and attendance tracking. Check-In screens can be customized around your classroom themes, special events, or multiple worship services.
- Assignments: Assignments streamlines management of tasks, including visitor follow-ups, communications, and hardware requests along with the ability to create your own church-specific assignments.
Implementation and Launch:
The implementation team conferences with you to draft an implementation plan. This plan aligns Arena to your church’s ministries and goals, as well as documents the steps and key stake-holders of the launch. You’ll receive an invitation to our project site, where milestones, training schedules and other details are documented and managed.
Regional training is open to all local churches and includes free training for the host church. Please contact Training if you are interested in hosting a regional event.
- Pricing: Varied
- Platform: Web-based
- Website: www.arenachms.com