This is the best iPad case/keyboard accessory I’ve seen and it’s not overpriced ($50).
The Keyboard Case for iPad 2 is made from aluminum with a high-grade finish. I was surprised to see it also has a hinge that provides multiple angles for viewing and typing in both portrait and landscape mode.
When you’re not using the Bluetooth keyboard, it’s the perfect protective cover!
My biggest worry was power.
No worry: The 510 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery will last several weeks of normal use without charging.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum with a bead-blasted, anodized finish that matches the iPad 2.
- Innovative low profile stand has no moving parts and holds iPad 2 securely in either profile or landscape orientation.
- Military grade high-density padding for superior drop protection.
- Stylish, thin and lightweight. Half as thin as most folios for the iPad 2.
- Island-style keys engineered to provide maximum typing room.
- Large, flat base allows for use on a soft or uneven surface such as a lap or on a bed.
- Embedded wireless Bluetooth physical keyboard.
- Special function keys for music control, volume control, slideshow, home, search, etc.
- Remove the iPad 2 from the Keyboard Case and your iPad 2 automatically wakes up. Place it back and your iPad 2 goes to sleep.
I’ll take two, please.