Right when we thought driving and texting at the same time was a hazard, how about using your in-dash computer?
The Navisurfer II is here, and it’s not messing around:
- Processor: 1300 MHz (Intel Celeron M)
- Hard Drive: 250 GB
- Memory: 2GB DDR2
It’s a double DIN, so it should be a breeze to add to most autos.
- Monitor: Touch screen of course.
- Bluetooth: Yes, thank you.
- 3G HSDPA BroadBand Connection for Internet Radio & TV: As you wish.
- GPS Receiver and Navit Navigation System: It’s in your car, that’s a no brainier.
Connections? (This IS a computer, after all)
- 3 x USB 2.0
- 2 x PS2
- 1 x Mic-in
- 1 x Line-in
- 1 x Line-out
- 1 x Serial Port
- 2 x DC 12V input
- 2 x AV-in (Monitor only)
- 1 x Rear View Camera auto switch
You can order yours for only 298.25€.