You may have just created the best blog article your church has ever seen. It’s going to bring so many people into your church and ultimately souls will be won for Christ right? Even better, they will probably see on your website the youth camp, a marriage conference, or small groups and sign up for them too. Must be time to hit publish, right?
Below is a quick infographic checklist you should go over before hitting send on that article for the whole world to see. Why? Maximize the impact your one article has online.
Here are the five steps in written form:
- Do you have a strategy? Before you ever post, you need a strategy!
- Did you add a photo or video? It may not need it, but media can dramatically increase visibility.
- Is your post social media friendly? You may share it, but can your audience?
- Have you optimized? We are doing mobile, SEO, design, and social media sharing.
- Could you repurpose later? This will save you time and lengthen your content’s shelf life.