qTranslate looks to be a pretty handy WordPress plugin. The plugin makes creation of multilingual content as easy as working with a single language.
Here are some features:
- qTranslate Services – Professional human and automated machine translation with two clicks
- One-Click-Switching between the languages – Change the language as easy as switching between Visual and HTML
- Language customizations without changing the .mo files – Use Quick-Tags instead for easy localization
- Multilingual dates out of the box – Translates dates and time for you
- Comes with a lot of languages already builtin! – English, German, Simplified Chinese and a lot of others
- No more juggling with .mo-files! – qTranslate will download them automatically for you
- Choose one of 3 Modes to make your URLs pretty and SEO-friendly. – The everywhere compatible
?lang=en, simple and beautiful
/en/foo/or nice and neat
- One language for each URL – Users and SEO will thank you for not mixing multilingual content
- And more!
A great option if you’re interested in reaching other languages and audiences!
Another bonus to this plugin is that Matt himself endorses this one. That’s pretty neat.