The final 12 Days of Christmas is something I especially wanted to do. While we have been sharing our favorite things about tech, Christian blogs, and entertainment, we do need to take today to truly focus on our blessings. So this article is our own personal experiences of how we have been blessed by Churchmag, its contributors, and our audience.
Before we get into that, I want to thank you, the audience, for your readership, being willing to engage in the comments and on social media, and challenging us to write more creatively, powerfully, and accurately through 2014. We hope that next year comes with even more wonder and amazement.
- I love being part of the ChurchMag writers’ team. I’m somewhat of an oddball though: the only woman, the only non-native English speaker, the least geeky of the bunch and from what I can tell, the only one who’s not a Dr. Who fan. But they’re working on that. Still, I feel accepted and part of the team and that has meant a lot to me. I’ve also learned a lot about blogging and writing from working for ChurchMag and that has been a wonderful blessing for me as a person and as a writer/author. – Rachel
- The people behind the scenes at ChurchMag have been one of the most constant cChristian presences in my life for the last few years. It’s been great to get to know them, be challenged by them and learn from them. – Chris
- ChurchMag has been amazing for me, just all around. I’m into my fourth year with ChurchMag, and because of Eric and this awesome group of people that make this all work I’m a ‘professional’ blogger, podcaster, and published author. Seriously, so many of my goals have accomplished because of working with ChurchMag – Phil
- You have probably heard me say this a million times, but I sold my site this year. It wasn’t an easy decision, considering it was around for 10 years straight. But the encouragement I have received has been huge. Tears were shed, people prayed for and with me, and Eric did something I didn’t even imagine would happen. Huge for me. The team has been so supportive. – Jeremy
- Considering that ChurchMag is big way that God provides support for my family on the mission field, I would have to say that ALL of these things have been a HUGE blessing for me and my family—not to mention the friendships I’ve forged with a solid group of people who I communicate with almost daily. – Eric