Cyberbullying is nothing to take lightly.
If you’re a parent or work with kids who spend time online, these are ten essential things you should know.
uknowkids.com has put together a nice little ebook that covers the ten essentials parents need to know about cyberbullying.
Here’s what it covers:
- Cyberbullying: Where & How
- Cyberbullying Warning Signs
- Teach Your Kids What to Do
- How Parents Should Respond
- Prevention Through Communication
- Prevention Through Privacy
- Prevention Through Live Skills
- What if My Child is the Bully?
- Teach Your Kids What Not to Do
- When Cyberbullying Is a Crime
A quick 40+ page read that could make all the difference in a child’s life!