With the awesomeness of the Types & Views premium WordPress plugin, you can transform WordPress into a much more intricate CMS system, without having to know code.
Types & Views makes creating dynamic sites with Custom Post Types and Taxonomies so much easier.
Types & Views
The Types & Views premium WordPress plugin is worth the $49 if programming in WordPress isn’t your forte.
Not only does it make developing a dynamic WordPress site a breeze, Types & Views has got a good deal of tutorials that will get you off on the right foot.
Plus, the new stuff about Types and Views is that it now let’s you build complete sites, not just parts and blocks. They’ve added features that let you customize a blog page, search results, do parametric searches and a bunch of other things that didn’t exist before.
A nice upgrade for sure.
Here’s an e-commerce site and real estate site (tutorial here) examples that were built using the Types & Views solution. You can also troll around the Types & Views tutorial website, dedicated to Types & Views how-to’s.
With Types, you can:
- Easily create custom post types.
- Categorize your custom post types with your own taxonomies.
- Customize edit pages for all content types.
- Add custom menu icons.
- Create and assign post meat – like text boxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdowns, etc …
- Create post meta groupings.
And with Views, you can:
- Create templates to display Custom Post Types.
- Create your own plugins and themes.
- Integrate with any theme.
- Create complex websites without any PHP knowledge.
- Insert data and content using shortcodes.
- Filter content types and display in complex ways.
Not to mention the newer features I mentioned earlier.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Share this post via your favorite social media.
- Leave a comment below telling us how you would like to use Types & Views.
Winners will be randomly selected and announced Tuesday, August 28th, 2012.