The Story ESV Bible is an excellent resource for sharing the Gospel, and with this current Easter special, your church could consider providing your Easter service guests with a copy!
Launched just last month, “this new outreach Bible features a 12-page, beautifully designed and full-color presentation of the storyline of the Bible. The material covers creation, the fall, the death and resurrection of Jesus, and the hope of the second coming. It also provides a clear invitation to readers to receive Christ as their Savior. Specially prepared, full-page introductions by the creators of The Story show how each Bible book contributes to the Bible’s storyline.”
And it even has a cool mobile app! 😀
The Story ESV Bible
The premises of The Story ESV Bible is all about outreach, making it a tremendous ministry tool:
Not only is The Story ESV Bible a wonderful Bible to give away as an evangelism tool, they’ve also released a mobile app to keep on your person at all times.
- The Story booklet – Flip-through the booklet showing The Story of God .
- Conversation Tool – Swipe-through slides in this tool to share the Gospel in conversation .
- Scripture References – Tap/click these verses of the Bible validate what is written in the booklet .
- Share Feature – Share The Story via Twitter, Facebook, and Email .
- My Account / Create a Story account – Churches and individuals can create a free, custom account, allowing them to embed The Story on their website, Facebook page, blog or share via e-mail. You can then login to track and map visitors.
- Videos – Stream high quality videos that help explain The Story from your phone.
The Easter Special
For a limited time, you can get The Story ESV Bible for 50% off. By purchasing five or more of these Bibles, the cost is dropped to only $5.00 each. The Story ESV was specifically designed as an outreach tool, so with its easy to read, yet trusted, ESV translation and introductions to all 66 books of the Bible, this resource highlights Creation, the Fall, our Rescue and Restoration.