I’ve got a 3 year old and we make it a habit of spending time in the Word every night before she goes to sleep. We throw in some other cool books as well.
But I like it when she engages with the Scriptures in different mediums as well, and the iPad has been so-so because all it has are apps that are just text.
What I’ve wanted it something more like a kid’s bible, and perhaps I’ve found one:
KidBible HD is an interactive bible study for you and your kids. High definition vivid pictures and simple sentences help you share the Bible in an easy to understand way.
There are even quizzes too. Check out these other features:
- Stories well supported by high definition cute pictures and animations
- Simple and clear summaries of the stories
- Prayers for love
- Original texts from bible
- Bible quiz
- Bilingual lines (Chinese and English)
- Prayer / message sharing in Facebook, it also can act as an e-card.
I’ve gotten a copy for my daughter and she’s enjoying it! Love it when people (and my kid) find the Bible fun!