People Driven Software provides breakthrough technology for progressive, outreach-oriented churches. People Driven Software is an award-winning, industry-leading company that prides itself on excellent products and customer service.
- Track all the usual demographic information for every person: birth date, marital status, race, gender, family position, company, title, etc.
- Track additional demographics helpful for targeting and assessing whether the church is hitting their target: educational level, occupational industry, age group, seeker status, background prior to membership, new resident in the area, baptism occurred at this church or another, marketing method used to attract to the church, etc.
- Record each person’s involvement (and complete history of involvement) in small groups, ministry teams, and class attendance.
- Track follow up requests made to the staff on welcome cards from the previous Sunday. For example, if someone requests a hospital visit, flowers, meals, answers to questions, etc., these can be logged and automatically delivered to the appropriate staff.
- Relational sharing of data common to the household – e.g., enter or update home address, home phone and driving directions only once for every member of the household. (Or store an additional optional mailing address for each person.)
- Send personalized letters using mail merge linked to MS Word.
- Track each person’s status as they move through your church’s disciple-development process beginning with their first visit to the church through step 1, step 2, etc., and then annually as they renew their membership.
- Encourage each person to keep growing using automated email and form letters to congratulate them on their commitments and invite them to the next level of commitment. (Sample letters and emails are included with the program for easy customization.)
- Automation of annual renewals. Member profile and covenant renewal forms are generated and mailed to members.
- Tracking of every person’s history of small group involvement and their position within each group (member, host, apprentice, leader, coach, etc.)
- Detailed management of small groups: location, meeting time, leadership structure (division leaders, coaches, leaders.), maturity level (100, 200, 300, 400), gender type (men’s group, women’s group), study curriculum, openness to new members, etc.
- Detailed management of ministry teams: location, meeting time, leadership & team members, skill requirements, etc.
- Set membership involvement goals for small groups and ministries. For example, the church goal is to have 80% of all members in a small group—compare it instantly to the actual percentage.
- Send all follow up letters, emails and weekly reports–all at the same time with one press of a button!
- Output ANY small group, ministry, event, class or mailing list to a:
- printed report,
- mailing labels,
- MS Excel spreadsheet,
- MS Word mail merge file,
- Outlook Contacts folder,
- PDF file,
- PhoneTree list or
- HTML file.
- Track Total Weekend Attendance & Offering plus track an unlimited number of attendance figures for services/groups within each week – 1st Service, 2nd Service, Saturday Night Service, High School Group, Nursery, etc.
- Track Individual weekly attendance at weekly services, small groups, ministry teams, classes or events.
- Contribution & Pledge tracking and analysis
- Fully web-based so that many concurrent users can view, enter and update information in real time.
- But also capable of running in offline mode with a local copy of your database that can be used anytime, anywhere. Your data is automatically synchronized with our servers when you are connected to the internet!
- Users: 2200
- Platform: web-based + desktop hybrid
- Website: http://www.peopledrivensoftware.com
- Monthly Updates
PDS Live Online – is a browser-based interface designed for all the people in your church. Your people can login with any web browser and see My Contact Info, My Small Group, My Ministries, My Events, My Giving, My Church Directory and more. It’s a simple interface designed to plug into your existing church website or stand alone with its own look and feel. It has the power to connect your people and leaders like never before…always available 24/7 to enable ministry.
PDS Live Desktop – is a powerful, easy-to-use application designed for leaders (staff and key volunteers) to help you manage all aspects of your church. It helps you manage Small Groups, Ministry Teams, Classes, Events, Services, Reports, Mass Email, Security, and much more! It also has the ability to work offline and will sync your data seamlessly when you reconnect to the internet.
PDS Live Kiosk – is an automated check-in system designed for parents & their kids. It allows parents to check in their children using a PIN, bar-coded tag or fingerprint scan. The kiosk will print out names tags and security receipts for children, parents and workers giving you excellent data for follow up and attendance tracking. This fast, electronic check-in is a powerful tool that presents a professional image for your church and says to your community that you really love kids!