Each week, we scour the web for great articles on youth ministry, social media, and blogging and offer the best of them to you. Here is what we have found to be good reads this week. If you find something you like, let us know what and leave them a comment on their blog.
- Fascinating Statistics about Your Gmail, Google Mail Habits, Stats, and More
John takes a look at some of his GMail stats and expounds upon what they mean for him. You should try it out yourself.
- 5 Key Lessons Learned from Pivoting our Blog twice
The story of why we started a fully focused content marketing strategy… was born out of pure necessity that we couldn’t get any press coverage for the launch of Buffer.
- 50% of Web Sales to Occur Via Social Media by 2015
This new infographic reveals social commerce sales are expected to bring in $30 billion each year by 2015, with half of web sales to occur through social media.
- Be A Leader Worth Following
Most if not all youth ministers know that there will be moments of tragedy that hit your ministry. During those times it’s a real opportunity for others to see the makeup of your leadership.
- Cultural and Religious Research Cheat Sheet
Here are some accurate stats on all things ministry and Christian.
- 8 Actions Your Church Can Take to Avoid Volunteer Burnout
When you find a good volunteer, you want to ask them for more, and some people just don’t have it in their heart to say no. This leads people to over-commit, and eventually volunteer burnout.