I just read a great post about landing pages!
Not only are are these great ‘commandments’ to follow, but it is so creatively written.
- Thy landing page shalt have but one goal
- Thy shalt not litter thy landing page with false imagery
- Thou shalt not take the name of an authority in vain
- Honor thy whitespace
- Honor thy host, bandwidth, and client
- Thou shalt not kill
- Thou shalt not adulterate thy premise
- Thou shalt not steal
- Thou shalt not bear false witness
- Thou shalt not covet
… and above all else, Love they customer as thyself.
This is the list, but Steven adds insight to each of these commandments, all, in Old English flair.
I love it! Not only is this list legit when it comes to website landing pages, but this is also the perfect example of how you can take a subject that’s relatively dry, and have fun with it.
(Hat’s off to you, Steven, a post well done!)
[Image via djv2130]