Whether you’re a complete n00b to HTML and CSS or you’ve got a dozen websites under your belt, you’re going to want to take a look at this!
A Beginner’s Guide to HTML & CSS is an easy to use, comprehensive guide to help you learn HTML and CSS fundamentals. You’ll work through all the common elements of front-end design and web dev.
This free resource is created and led by designer and front-end developer Shay Howe.
Here are the details:
A Beginner’s Guide to HTML & CSS
Here is what you’ll be covering:
- LESSON 1 - Terminology, Syntax, & Introduction
- LESSON 2 - Elements & Semantics
- LESSON 3 - Box Model & Positioning
- LESSON 4 - Typography
- LESSON 5 – Backgrounds & Gradients
- LESSON 6 - Unordered, Ordered, & Definition Lists
- LESSON 7 - Images, Audio, & Video
- LESSON 8 - Building Forms
- LESSON 9 - Organizing Data with Tables
- LESSON 10 - Coding Practices & Additional Resources
Go through it at your own pace, and when you’ve completed it, look forward to the Advanced Guide to HTML & CSS coming this June!
[Image via Jonathan Blundell]